Importing Dos Data into Linux Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14442] Importing Dos Data into Linux Mathematica?
- From: "Charles J. Koehler" <koehlerc at execpc.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:38 -0400
- Organization: Exec-PC BBS Internet - Milwaukee, WI
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am having a problem in trying to import data files that are in
dos/ascii format. There is generally a header of 7 rows and 6 col. of
data. The columns are separated with commas. Each row of the data ends
with a ^M character.
I am able to read in the first row of data but nothing more. I assume I
need to strip of the ^M that is attached to the last columns of data?
Does anyone have experience with this? Your assistance would be
Charles J. Koehler
Prev by Date:
Re: Strange results
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: FourierTransform on UnitStep
Next by thread:
Re: Importing Dos Data into Linux Mathematica?