Problems with RSolve...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14541] Problems with RSolve...
- From: matt <housemat at wam.umd.edu>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:35 -0500
- Organization: University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm having problems with RSolve when applying it to the following type
T(n) = 2 T(n/2) +n -1
(The type of relation you get when analyzing Merge-Sort). I can't seem
Mathematica to give me an analytical solution. Does anyone have any
ideas as to why?
housemat at wam.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Q: reversing order on x-axis
Next by Date:
output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)
Previous by thread:
RE: Q: reversing order on x-axis
Next by thread:
Re: Problems with RSolve...