spaces in notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14542] spaces in notebook
- From: David Wright <ichbin at physik.unizh.ch>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:36 -0500
- Organization: University of Zurich
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Even when using a monospaced font for input in the mathematica notebook interface, the width of a space (" ") is not equal to the width of the other characters. This is apparently not a problem of the font, as the width of a space is properly the same as that of other characters when the font is used in other applications. This behaviour is most annoying and makes for reduced legibility; is there any way to fix it? I am using the notebook interface of Mathematica 3.0 for Macintosh.