- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14560] Re: Animation->AVI
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:07:31 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 1998, Lawrence Walker wrote: > Does there exist a means of converting animations directly from > Mathematica to AVI format? There is no built-in feature for exporting a group of Graphics cells to an AVI file via a notebook front end of any platform. The only platform which supports direct export of animations is Macintosh, where you can export to a QuickTime movie. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.