- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14560] Re: Animation->AVI
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:07:31 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 1998, Lawrence Walker wrote:
> Does there exist a means of converting animations directly from
> Mathematica to AVI format?
There is no built-in feature for exporting a group of Graphics cells to
an AVI file via a notebook front end of any platform. The only
platform which supports direct export of animations is Macintosh, where
you can export to a QuickTime movie.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: mg Multiplying Piecewise Continuous Functions.
Next by Date:
Re: Logarithmic plot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
spaces in notebook