Re: Logarithmic plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14564] Re: Logarithmic plot
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:07:34 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 1998, Simon Paradis wrote: > Is it possible in Mathematica 3.0 to do plot using a logarithmic (in > base e) scale ? How can you do that ? If you have the Mathematica 3.0 online documentation installed, you can access information on how to do this by evaluating the following command in a notebook: FrontEndExecute[FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["AddOns", "Graphics`Graphics`"]] -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.