Re: Logarithmic plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14564] Re: Logarithmic plot
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:07:34 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Oct 1998, Simon Paradis wrote:
> Is it possible in Mathematica 3.0 to do plot using a logarithmic (in
> base e) scale ? How can you do that ?
If you have the Mathematica 3.0 online documentation installed, you can
access information on how to do this by evaluating the following
command in a notebook:
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: spaces in notebook
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Q: reversing order on x-axis