Piecewise function integrated thrice
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13942] Piecewise function integrated thrice
- From: Daniel CLEMENT <dclement at mail.cpod.fr>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:06:34 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why can't Mathematica integrate thrice a piecewise defined function?
Here is what I mean:
This is a step function:
It can (of course) be plotted and integrated. Then let:
f, as well as h, can be plotted and if I put
then g can be plotted, but any integral (definite or not) that I attempt
to compute about g leads to an error message (though g can be
Am I doing something wrong somewhere? Thanks for any help.
Prev by Date:
Options to exit NDSOLVE?
Next by Date:
Select x s.t. y>10
Previous by thread:
Re: Options to exit NDSOLVE?
Next by thread:
Re: Piecewise function integrated thrice