Re: Font problems on X-Windows

>garbled.  Do I need to install a Mathematica font set locally on the
>IBM station serving as an X-Windows terminal, and where do I get it?
exactly.  the fonts are in <mathematica-installation-root/SystemFiles/Fonts/X/.
just copy this directory to your xterminal machine and issue an
xset fp+ <where the font dierctory resides>.

alternatively, you can use an x11 font server, see man fs or man xfs for
this.

best regards,
-gerhard wesp
--
(home) |  http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~gwesp
| Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly. |   -- Batman costume
warning label, Wal-Mart, 1995.