Greek characters and EPS format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14064] Greek characters and EPS format
- From: Carles Serrat <carles at rulhm1.LeidenUniv.nl>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:42:00 -0400
- Organization: University of Leiden The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would need to be able to see some figures which are in EPS format (and
include Greek characters) with CorelDraw 8. I work with Mathematica 3.0
Everything appears correctly but the greek characters do not. Do you
know if that is feasible and in that case how to do it?
I would appreciate any answer to be sent to my email address too.
carles at molphys.leidenuniv.nl
Thanks a lot!
P.D. I want to thanks here the kind answers that I got for my previous
question about EPS problems format, to P.J. Hinton, Andreas,
Jean-Michel and Jens.
Prev by Date:
Re: Font problems on X-Windows
Next by Date:
Re: Signal Processing Package?
Previous by thread:
Re: A very difficult equation ...
Next by thread:
Re: Greek characters and EPS format