Greek characters and EPS format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14064] Greek characters and EPS format
- From: Carles Serrat <carles at rulhm1.LeidenUniv.nl>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:42:00 -0400
- Organization: University of Leiden The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello: I would need to be able to see some figures which are in EPS format (and include Greek characters) with CorelDraw 8. I work with Mathematica 3.0 for Windows. Everything appears correctly but the greek characters do not. Do you know if that is feasible and in that case how to do it? I would appreciate any answer to be sent to my email address too. carles at molphys.leidenuniv.nl Thanks a lot! Carles P.D. I want to thanks here the kind answers that I got for my previous question about EPS problems format, to P.J. Hinton, Andreas, Jean-Michel and Jens.