Greek characters and EPS format

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14064] Greek characters and EPS format
  • From: Carles Serrat <carles at>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:42:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I would need to be able to see some figures which are in EPS format (and
include Greek characters) with CorelDraw 8. I work with Mathematica 3.0
for Windows.
Everything appears correctly but the greek characters do not. Do you
know if that is feasible and in that case how to do it?

I would appreciate any answer to be sent to my email address too.
carles at

Thanks a lot!

P.D. I want to thanks here the kind answers that I got for my previous
question about EPS problems format, to P.J. Hinton, Andreas,
Jean-Michel and Jens.