Re: A very difficult equation ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14086] Re: A very difficult equation ...
- From: Alan Lewis <alan at enfs.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:25:15 -0400
- Organization: @Home Network
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you graph it, you can see there is apparently one more infinite set of solutions in between the 2 n Pi solutions. FindRoot will find these other solutions if you start it near them; this could probably be automated with some thought to produce as large a list as you wanted. Alan Lewis