How can I expand the mathematica built in function SinIntegral[x] ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14079] How can I expand the mathematica built in function SinIntegral[x] ?
- From: Michel Dion <mdion at po-box.mcgill.ca>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:25:09 -0400
- Organization: McGill University Computing Centre
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I am trying to integrate the following function (using vr 3.01): Integrate[ Sin[a x]/x,x] Mathematica automaticaly regonizes this to be the function SinIntegral[a x]. Is there anyway of getting mathematica to print the actual symbolic results to this integral??? Thanks for any help, Michel Dion mdion at po-box.mcgill.ca