Re: How can I expand the mathematica built in function SinIntegral[x] ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14139] Re: How can I expand the mathematica built in function SinIntegral[x] ?
  • From: Alan Lewis <alan at enfs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:51:51 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
  Many functions are defined by integrals and have no simpler
representation, so you are getting the simplest possible result. You
can do anything with the answer that you would do with a more familiar
function, get values, differentiate, plot it, ... Or perhaps I don't
quite understand your question.

Alan