- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14111] Compiled programs
- From: migdie at encomix.es (Miguel)
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 03:15:35 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is the first time I post here.
I would like to know if anybody has used Mathematica to make a fast
program as is done in Fortran or C. I have read that the time of
computation is similar for C and Mathematica when you use compiled
Is this correct or Fortran and C are much faster than Mathematica ? (of
course it is when you use real number and not infinite precision...)
This is my big problem with Mathematica: It is too slow !!
Thanks for all,
Email : migdie at encomix.es
Prev by Date:
How can I expand the mathematica built in function SinIntegral[x] ?
Next by Date:
Re: Limit glitch
Previous by thread:
Re: How can I expand the mathematica built in function SinIntegral[x] ?
Next by thread: