PolynomialQ (wrong) behavior ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19199] PolynomialQ (wrong) behavior ?
- From: "Drago Ganic" <drago.ganic at in2.hr>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:53 -0400
- Organization: HiNet
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
f = 2x +1
PolynomialQ [ f, x ]
That's OK. But why the following
PolynomialQ [ f, y ]
PolynomialQ [ f, Sin[x] ]
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: equaltity of lists
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Re: equaltity of lists
Previous by thread:
Re: "LOLLIPOP" PLOTS FOR DISCRETE SEQUENCES
Next by thread:
Re: PolynomialQ (wrong) behavior ?