Importing from Illustrator 8.0.1 to Mathematica 4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19198] Importing from Illustrator 8.0.1 to Mathematica 4
- From: Daniel AMIGUET <daniel.amiguet at urbanet.ch>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:52 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As anybody succeeded to import a PostScript file from Illustrator
8.0.1 to Mathematica 4?
Despite all my tries, I never obtained any results. The Master Index
sent me to 2.9.10 of the Mathematica Book, where I was unable to find
even the word Illustrator.
My hardware configuration is a PowerMac 9500/G3 250 with 192 Mb RAM, MacOS 8.6.
Daniel AMIGUET telephone 41-21/728 0730
Ruelle du Croset 5 fax
1009 Pully e-mail
daniel.amiguet at urbanet.ch
(Suisse) home page
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
ANN : Notation Package Update (for unix systems)
Previous by thread:
Re: Always "Untitled-1"?
Next by thread:
Re: Importing from Illustrator 8.0.1 to Mathematica 4