Re: M4: Evaluating cells from external notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19218] Re: [mg19149] M4: Evaluating cells from external notebooks
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:53:04 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <199908060358.XAA08195@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The problem you're experiencing here is that NotebookLocate
returns Null. The behavior of SelectionEvaluate[Null] is
not defined in any documentation I could find, but the
behavior does appear to have changed from version 3 to
I suggest the following code instead:
Front End Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Sigurd Tjelmeland wrote:
> In Mathematica 4.0 in one notebook I try to evaluate a cell in a
> different notebook by
> but it does not work. Mathematica 3.0 works fine on this. I use
> the Windows version.
> Anybody else encountered this, or have I missed something?
> Sigurd Tjelmeland
> Institute of Marine Research, Bergen, Norway
> sigurd at imr.no
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: equaltity of lists
Next by Date:
Re: Animated give out of animated Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
M4: Evaluating cells from external notebooks
Next by thread: