Re: Animated give out of animated Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19183] Re: Animated give out of animated Mathematica?
- From: wexler at neptune.phys.ufl.edu (Carlos Wexler)
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:44 -0400
- Organization: University of Florida, Gainesville
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7odj6v$7kn at smc.vnet.net>, Lars Hohmuth <larsh at wolfram.com> wrote: > >Hendrik van Hees <h.vanhees at gsi.de> wrote in message >news:7ob7do$342 at smc.vnet.net... > >Not directly, but it's rather straightforward: >Select your animation and choose Save As Special ->HTML.This will save every >frame in a separate gif file named filename1.gif, filename2.gif ,.... . Then >you can use any number of tools to convert them into animated gifs. >One that I had reasonable luck with was GIFAnimator >http://mssjus1.www.conxion.com/msdownload/gifanimator/gifsetup.exe, but your >mileage may vary. Do you know of such a GIF animator available for Linux, SunOS or True64 *nix? Thanks! Carlos --