back up for hyperlinks?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21059] back up for hyperlinks?
  • From: hanssen at Zeiss.de
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:51:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, MathGroup,

since Mathematica 3.x, we have this nice hyperlink feature in the notebook frontend.
I frequently use it, to make links from one place to another. What I am missing,
is the ability to "back up", i.e. go back, to where I came from before following
a hyperlink. Probably it is already there, but how to set up a menu item (preferably
on the menu bar) for "back up hyperlink"?

Kind regards

Dipl.-Math. Adalbert Hanszen