Re: no kernel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15753] Re: [mg15640] no kernel?
- From: "Tomas Garza" <tgarza at mail.internet.com.mx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:48 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jeff D. Hamann wrote: >I haven't run mathematica in a few weeks and tried to perform some >evaluations recently. i enter a simple expression like 4+5= and it just >sits there with a "running" message in the window title bar..... Jeff, Try writing your expression without the "=" (what you have is actually an incomplete expression). This might work. Tomas Garza Mexico City