Re: Problem with Fonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15872] Re: Problem with Fonts
  • From: "Tom Melluish" <t.melluish at dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:33:30 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a similar problem to Ghulam.  I use Mathematica on a DEC Unix system
and when I log in on an XTerm I have no problems.  However, when I log in to
the system from my PC using Exceed, I get some very nasty font problems
which make it pretty much impossible to do anything useful.  It's definately
a font problem: Mathematica interprets input correctly (and does the
appropriate things) but it outputs some very strange characters.

I don't have similar problems with any other packages and Exceed: Emacs,
Netscape etc all work fine.  Any help would be most welcome.

Regards,

Tom

t.melluish at dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk
+44 (0) 1784 443436