Re: ListDensityPlot behavior?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16083] Re: ListDensityPlot behavior?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:49 -0500
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
my Math 3.0.2 on an SGI gives two black and two white squares.
But you may try the PlotRang->All option
Hope that helps
Mark Fisher wrote:
> When I enter
> I get 4 white squares. I thought I would get 2 white squares and 2 black
> squares. What am I missing? BTW,
> produces the sort of result I expected, with 7 white blocks and the rest
> of the blocks black.
> (I'm using Version 3.0.1 for Windows.)
Prev by Date:
Re: How can I plot for array variable?
Next by Date:
Re: Win 98 Printing Problems
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
rank of matrix in mathematica