Re: Win 98 Printing Problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16077] Re: Win 98 Printing Problems
- From: Dan Truong <dtruong at irisa.fr>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:46 -0500
- Organization: Irisa, Rennes (FR)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got a poor fix idea:
If you're really stuck, try printing to a postscript file and then
ghostview -a gnu freeware- (or maybe even accrobat reader could do it?)
and print .ps from ghostview. If you get more bugs, get psfix or
to fixup the .ps generated by Mathematica.
The best I guess would be to reinstall Mathematica, it might be missing
I've read it generates incomplete postscript for display, and needs
tools to build printable postscript (probably converted afterwards to
or to a win metafile).
Maybe when it works your nb file holds simple data (text?) and when it
it holds graphics...
Don't get a Mac... At worst go for Linux, it's much cheaper ;)
Prev by Date:
Re: ListDensityPlot behavior?
Next by Date:
Re: Strange results from Integrate
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Win 98 Printing Problems
Next by thread:
Outgoing wave boundary conditions with NDSolve