Re: bitmaps disappearing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16149] Re: bitmaps disappearing
  • From: "Lawrence A. Walker Jr." <lwalker701 at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 03:23:12 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I am getting A LOT of other strange occurrences that may or maynot be related to
what you are experiencing -- especially when copying to and from Word97 and
printing to the pdfwriter.  Still haven't fixed much of it.

You can try converting the bitmap into other formats  such as *.eps and *.wmf.
Also, you can try cutting and pasting directly.

I noticed some inconsistency with the margins or the way the image size window
is handled thereby resulting in clipped graphics.  You can try changing the
imagesize to maybe 400 by going to Edit->Preferences->Graphics Options-> Image
Bounding Box.

Hope this helps,
Lawrence