InterCall

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15379] InterCall
  • From: Roger Mason <rmason at sparky2.esd.mun.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:14:44 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I want to connect Mathematica 3 to external routines written in Visual
Basic or Fortran, preferably the latter. There seems to be little
information available regarding calling VB programs from within
Mathematica, but I see from MathSource that there is a program
"InterCall" that deals with calls to Fortran. So far I have been unable
to contact the vendor (Terry Robb) at the addresses given in the
relevant Mathsource documents. The latter seem to date from the early
1990's, pre V.3. Does anyone know if this product is still available
and, if so, is it compatible with V. 3?

Thanks for your help.

Roger Mason