Re: InterCall

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15431] Re: InterCall
  • From: dreissBLOOP at bloop.earthlink.net (David Reiss)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:57:42 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <77evle$lrq at smc.vnet.net>, Roger Mason
<rmason at sparky2.esd.mun.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to connect Mathematica 3 to external routines written in Visual
> Basic or Fortran, preferably the latter. There seems to be little
> information available regarding calling VB programs from within
> Mathematica, but I see from MathSource that there is a program
> "InterCall" that deals with calls to Fortran. So far I have been unable
> to contact the vendor (Terry Robb) at the addresses given in the
> relevant Mathsource documents. The latter seem to date from the early
> 1990's, pre V.3. Does anyone know if this product is still available
> and, if so, is it compatible with V. 3?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Roger Mason

On the Mathematica consulting web page

http://www.wolfram.com/consulting/

Anton Rowe is listed as being an expert on MathLink to Visual Basic.

Follow the link on that page for contact information to him

For InterCall contact info look at the web page:

http://www.wolfram.com/~terryr/

Cheers,

David

--
David Reiss
dreissBLOOP at bloop.earthlink.net
To send personal email, remove the words  "bloop" and "BLOOP" from the
email address