Kronecker product of matrices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18429] Kronecker product of matrices
- From: Kostas Oikonomou <ko at mara.ho.att.com.nospam>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:19 -0400
- Organization: AT&T
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a simple way to make Outer[Times,A,B] produce the Kronecker
product of A and B? What I mean is that if A is nxn and B mxm, Outer
produces a block form, instead of a plain (mn)x(mn) matrix.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: MultiplicativeOrder[k,n] ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Kronecker product of matrices