Wheel mouse under X.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18396] Wheel mouse under X.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:00 -0400
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to configure my Mathematica X (linux) frontend so it will scroll the
notebook when I use the wheel in my wheel-mouse.
I couldn't find any info about this either in the newsgroups or at WRI
In fact, the only detail I need is the name of the X windows function used
in Mathematica rontend to scroll the window up/down, it would be easy then to
change the defaults in the
Does anybody (if one of the X Frontend in WRI reads this...) knows what
is these functions names? Should be something like ScrollUp() or
Please let be know.
\/\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/
EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr
Homepage : http://www.pmmh.espci.fr/~oron/personal.html
Prev by Date:
Which Convert files where?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Which Convert files where?
Next by thread:
Re: Wheel mouse under X.