Wheel mouse under X.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18396] Wheel mouse under X.
  • From: Gadi Oron <oron at>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to configure my Mathematica X (linux) frontend so it will scroll the
notebook when I use the wheel in my wheel-mouse.

I couldn't find any info about this either in the newsgroups or at WRI

In fact, the only detail I need is the name of the X windows function used
in Mathematica rontend to scroll the window up/down, it would be easy then to
change the defaults in the

Does anybody (if one of the X Frontend in WRI reads this...) knows what
is these functions names? Should be something like ScrollUp() or

Please let be know.

Best regards.

EMAIL :  oron at
Homepage :