Wheel mouse under X.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18396] Wheel mouse under X.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:00 -0400
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am trying to configure my Mathematica X (linux) frontend so it will scroll the notebook when I use the wheel in my wheel-mouse. I couldn't find any info about this either in the newsgroups or at WRI site. In fact, the only detail I need is the name of the X windows function used in Mathematica rontend to scroll the window up/down, it would be easy then to change the defaults in the /usr/local/mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/SystemResources/X/XMathematica file. Does anybody (if one of the X Frontend in WRI reads this...) knows what is these functions names? Should be something like ScrollUp() or PageUp()... Please let be know. Best regards. \/\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/ EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr Homepage : http://www.pmmh.espci.fr/~oron/personal.html ICQ#7316619