- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18388] Re: Help
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:10:55 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, it would be stupid to provide a unix format MathLink library *.a for MS-Windows. The library for Visual C is in the MathLink folder beside the librarys for Borland C, Watcom C ... Look in the Online documentation which is for Visual C. Add this to your make/project file and all works fine Regards Jens Kwok Man Wong wrote: > > I can complie the addtwo on Visual C++. However, when I try to link > it, a error message comes up as follows: > > --------------------Configuration: addtwo - Win32 > Debug-------------------- > Linking... > addtwo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLMain > Debug/addtwo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals > Error executing link.exe. > > addtwo.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s) > > Could anyone tell me how to set up the link in VC++? The Wolfram does > not provide the "libML.a" in window so I cannot use it. Could anybody > please help? Thanks! > > HELP! HELP! HELP! SOS! SOS! SOS!