- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18388] Re: Help
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:10:55 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
it would be stupid to provide a unix format MathLink library *.a
The library for Visual C is in the MathLink folder beside the
librarys for Borland C, Watcom C ...
Look in the Online documentation which is for Visual C.
Add this to your make/project file and all works fine
Kwok Man Wong wrote:
> I can complie the addtwo on Visual C++. However, when I try to link
> it, a error message comes up as follows:
> --------------------Configuration: addtwo - Win32
> addtwo.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MLMain
> Debug/addtwo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
> Error executing link.exe.
> addtwo.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
> Could anyone tell me how to set up the link in VC++? The Wolfram does
> not provide the "libML.a" in window so I cannot use it. Could anybody
> please help? Thanks!
> HELP! HELP! HELP! SOS! SOS! SOS!
Prev by Date:
Wheel mouse under X.
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with Mathematica 4. Someone can help me ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: