Re: Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18388] Re: Help
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:10:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

it would be stupid to provide a unix format MathLink library *.a
for MS-Windows.

The library for Visual C is in the MathLink folder beside the
librarys for Borland C, Watcom C ...

Look in the Online documentation which is for Visual C.

Add this to your make/project file and all works fine

Regards
  Jens