- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18732] Help
- From: mot4201 at my-deja.com
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:36:48 -0400
- Organization: Deja.com - Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need help with the following:
suppose the x values represent the location and the y value the
temporal variable (here months for example). z values correspond to the
values of temperature at the specific locations and months (x,y). There
are some missing values for z. How does linear interpolation works in
both directions (x and y) to estimate the values of z? I heard that the
method of triangulation is used, how does this works?
I am intersted in the theory behind linear interpolation.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
Prev by Date:
Re: Position of Sign change in long list
Next by Date:
Re: Re: How to import 3D STL or IGES File to M-ma?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Need a means to get arguments of a function