Re: Converting notebook to pdf ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18476] Re: Converting notebook to pdf ?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:08:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Michael,

I have converted several notebooks to pdf with out any problems.
I found never an error. What say the log file generated by the distiller
?

 To setup Ghostscript to work with the Mathematica fonts you
simply has to add the $TopDirectory/SystemFiles/Fonts/Type1
to the GS_LIB path variable in the login script, or your
autoexec.bat. If you are using GhostView you have to append
the the path to the Mathematica fonts to the options passed to
gslib.dll

Hope that helps
  Jens