Re: Character encoding with Display
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18634] Re: Character encoding with Display
- From: "Martin Rommel" <rommel at semitest.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:01:45 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It's an FAQ, but I forgot where it is dealt with. As far as I remember you
have to use OutputForm or something like that to prevent Mathematica from
using its special fonts. Of course you loose all the nice math letters but
parantheses are okay.
Good luck, Martin
Dan Truong wrote in message <7m6k2d$2mm at smc.vnet.net>...
>When I print special characters like "()=E0=E9..."
>they appear as "ODHL..." in the PS file.
>Is there a way to fix this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Manipulating differential equations
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
LaTex for publication
Next by thread: