Re: Character encoding with Display
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18634] Re: Character encoding with Display
- From: "Martin Rommel" <rommel at semitest.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:01:45 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It's an FAQ, but I forgot where it is dealt with. As far as I remember you have to use OutputForm or something like that to prevent Mathematica from using its special fonts. Of course you loose all the nice math letters but parantheses are okay. Good luck, Martin Dan Truong wrote in message <7m6k2d$2mm at smc.vnet.net>... >When I print special characters like "()=E0=E9..." >they appear as "ODHL..." in the PS file. >Is there a way to fix this?