Re: another question regarding NDSolve

This can be accomplished by setting two options, one to force NDSolve to use
RungeKutta, one to set the step size.

For example
NDSolve[{x''[t] == -Sin[t], x[0] == 1, x'[0] == 2}, x, {t, 0, 1},
  Method -> RungeKutta, MaxStepSize -> 0.1]

For more on NDSolve, take a look at the examples in the documentation and
the implementation notes in appendix 9 of the Mathematica book. If you don't
have it handy, the Mathematica book is available in the Help Browser and
on-line (minus the examples) at http://documents.wolfram.com/

Lars Hohmuth
Wolfram Research, Inc.

news:7n8n0n$k8p at smc.vnet.net...