Re: ReadList

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18929] Re: ReadList
  • From: king at dircon.co.uk (Nigel King)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:17:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

P.J. Hinton <paulh at wolfram.com> wrote:

> The documentation for these and other format-specific options can be found
> in the online documentation exclusively.  Look under the reference guide
> entries for Import[] an Export[].  At the end of each entry, you will find
> expandable sections named "Additional Information".  Click on the
> open/close icon to the left of the heading to expose the relevant content.

Paul,
That was a little Gem!! I had been searching through the paper
documentation for a number of Wolfram advertised features of Mathematica
4 to no avail. Did I miss something pushing me in that direction? I
notice NOW that nearly all of the TeXSave Documentation is in
"Additional Information".

A note added to the Using Online Help of the Getting Started booklet
might be useful.

Slightly frustrated with 4.0 but getting less so!
Nigel King