- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18941] Re: $UserDirectory
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:38 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 26 Jul 1999, Peter Buttgereit wrote: > I would like to have my Mathematica 3.0 User Directory (containing > password and add-on packages) on a NT 4SP5 System put into my personal > folder. > Currently, I have found no way to tell Mathematica not to use > %NT system drive%\Mathematica\3.0\... > Any suggestions? On Windows systems, this preference may be altered by setting the environment variable MATHEMATICA_PREFERENCES. This is documented in the Getting Started guide. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.