- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18941] Re: $UserDirectory
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:38 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 26 Jul 1999, Peter Buttgereit wrote:
> I would like to have my Mathematica 3.0 User Directory (containing
> password and add-on packages) on a NT 4SP5 System put into my personal
> Currently, I have found no way to tell Mathematica not to use
> %NT system drive%\Mathematica\3.0\...
> Any suggestions?
On Windows systems, this preference may be altered by setting the
environment variable MATHEMATICA_PREFERENCES. This is documented in the
Getting Started guide.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: v4.0 bug???
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Slow Version 4 Front End
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to prevent a window from being resized?