Re: MS C++ and Mathematica 3.0

I am using Visual C++ 6.0 to compile MathLink program, with no problem. For
those on a tight budget, the shareware C compiler LCC (Jacob Navia) also
does a fine job, comparable efficiency in a number of CPU intensive routines
I compiled.  It also spares you the C++ ornamentation if your goal is to
write clear C programs that interface with Mathematica.

A. Sharma MD