Re: MS C++ and Mathematica 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg17936] Re: MS C++ and Mathematica 3.0
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <mdsa at>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 02:56:05 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am using Visual C++ 6.0 to compile MathLink program, with no problem. For
those on a tight budget, the shareware C compiler LCC (Jacob Navia) also
does a fine job, comparable efficiency in a number of CPU intensive routines
I compiled.  It also spares you the C++ ornamentation if your goal is to
write clear C programs that interface with Mathematica.

A. Sharma MD