Re: Version 4.0 - Importing TIF files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18136] Re: Version 4.0 - Importing TIF files
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:51:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Larry,

that can mean allmost everything. At first you should verify that
a other program (like ImageMagic or PaintShop) can read the TIFF.
Second you may look what kind of TIFF (compressed - how, uncompressed,
RGB, Palette, Grayscale) it is.

You should also look if your MIRA program can be forced to create
a certain type like "uncompressed RGB" instead of the actual one.

Hope that helps
  Jens