Re: Please Help this NEwbie to Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18067] Re: Please Help this NEwbie to Mathematica?
- From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 01:43:27 -0400
- Delivery-date: Tue Jun 15 08:42:25 1999
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7juc8p$584 at smc.vnet.net>, kohn55 at mindspring.com (Tadow) writes: > Ok I have Mathematica 3, and this little stupid problem, I > think I did something as to where I cannot type the characters [ and > ], the brackets, they come out as @. Could someone please help, it > kinda hurts when you need these. It would be helpful if you would include some information about what platform you are using since the problem you describe can manifest itself on different platforms for entirely different reasons. For Microsoft Windows, the following FAQ may be appropriate: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Windows/FE/FontsNotWorking.html For UNIX systems, the following FAQ may be appropriate: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Unix/FE/Fonts/index.html For MacOS, the following FAQ may be appropriate: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Macintosh/FE/Fonts/NotDisplaying.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.