Re: exporting grafics as eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17436] Re: exporting grafics as eps
  • From: Christian Verbeek <verbeek at uni-muenster.de>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 04:43:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi jens,
i am talking about the FrontEnd | Edit | Save Selection as method. p.j.
hinton was absolutely right. so i was able to fix the problem. but the
solution is somewhat unsatisfying, cause the generated eps-file does not have
a preview image. is it possible to generate eps-files with preview image in
mathematica 3.0?