How to change the font size of the help browser?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20117] How to change the font size of the help browser?
- From: "hamster chen" <tsunchen at ms2.hinet.net>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:04:49 -0400
- Organization: National Taiwan University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After adjusting to higher resolution (1024 x 768), the words on the help
menu of mathematica seem to be squeezed
together. Is there a way to enlarge the font size of the help browser and
help function bar? I am a novice user. Without
a large and clear help browser, mathematica became a giant maze without
map....any advice would be very appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Calculus of variations
Previous by thread:
Help Needed: Atmospheric Transport of Pollutants (Gauss/Particle) Dispersion Modelling
Next by thread:
Re: How to change the font size of the help browser?