How to change the font size of the help browser?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20117] How to change the font size of the help browser?
- From: "hamster chen" <tsunchen at ms2.hinet.net>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:04:49 -0400
- Organization: National Taiwan University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After adjusting to higher resolution (1024 x 768), the words on the help menu of mathematica seem to be squeezed together. Is there a way to enlarge the font size of the help browser and help function bar? I am a novice user. Without a large and clear help browser, mathematica became a giant maze without map....any advice would be very appreciated. hamster chen