Re: How to change the font size of the help browser?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20177] Re: [mg20117] How to change the font size of the help browser?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:42 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> > After adjusting to higher resolution (1024 x 768), the words on the help >menu of mathematica seem to be squeezed >together. Is there a way to enlarge the font size of the help browser and >help function bar? I am a novice user. Without >a large and clear help browser, mathematica became a giant maze without >map....any advice would be very appreciated. > > >hamster chen > On my Windows 95 system I have the resolution set to 1024 x 768. There is also a FontSize setting in the dialog window. I set that to LargeFonts, which seems to give an acceptable font size. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/