- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20149] Re: Hypergeometric
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:05:07 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, it means D[Hypergeometric1F1[a,b,x],a] Hope that helps Jens > I know what a hypergeometric function is, like the function > hypergeometric1F1[a,b,x] in Mathematica. But what does > Mathematica mean by > > hypergeometric1F1^(1,0,0)[a,b,x] ? > > Much thanks.