- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20149] Re: Hypergeometric
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:05:07 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hope that helps
> I know what a hypergeometric function is, like the function
> hypergeometric1F1[a,b,x] in Mathematica. But what does
> Mathematica mean by
> hypergeometric1F1^(1,0,0)[a,b,x] ?
> Much thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: F[f_,x_]:=f[x] ?
Next by Date:
Re: unix font problem
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: