adjusting frame size in plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20166] adjusting frame size in plot
- From: Scot <shawkins at comp.uark.edu>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:35 -0400
- Organization: The University of Arkansas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have 2 near-identical plots, one with a range from 0 to 100 and the other with a range from 0 to 20. As the tick label 100 is longer than 20, the corresponding graph has a smaller frame. How can I force the two graphs to have the same frame size using Mathematica 3.0?