Re: Mathematica programming language

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20163] Re: Mathematica programming language
  • From: gaylord at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (richard j. gaylord)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

i will be giving a one day [8:30am - 5pm] tutorial on mathematica
programming at ucla on saturday october 30. you are welcome to attend [as
is anyone]. there is no charge.  there will be a note set on the
mathematica programming language handed out at the tutorial.
after attending the tutorial you might be better able to determine your
needs in regards to a text on mathematica programming (i like dave
wagner's book myself) and i can talk to you about it at or after the
turorial.

-richard gaylord-

--
"I would say life is pretty pointless, wouldn't you, without the movies?"
Vincent Gallo as Johnny Tempi in The Funeral (1996)