Re: Greek alphabet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20185] Re: Greek alphabet
  • From: "Mojca Cepic" <mojca.cepic at ijs.si>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:04:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to apologise for the simple question on greek alphabet
I was bothering you. For my excuse, I am a member of the Faculty and
as the one I have acces to a copy of Mathematica on our department. But
we have only the
Mathematica book the second edition and I could not get with the  clue
greek or greek alphabet through the help.

So, I am sorry again and thanks for all the answers.

Mojca Cepic

Dr. Mojca Cepic
Josef Stefan Institute
Faculty of Education
Jamova 39
Kardeljeva pl. 16
1000 Ljubljana
1000 Ljubljan
Slovenia
Slovenia
e-mail: mojca.cepic at ijs.si
tel.: +386 61 17 73 471                                          +386 61 18 92 200
fax.: +386 61 17 73 716                                         +386 61 18 92 233