Attribute : Listable
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20391] Attribute : Listable
- From: CORNIL Jack Michel <jmcornil at club-internet.fr>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:32:48 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem with the attribute "Listable".
It is said in documentation that a function is threaded over lists if
one of its attributes is "Listable".
Neither the function N nor the function ComplexExpand has "Listable"
among its attributes and however both of them are mapped on lists of
Can someone explain me ?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: New user question
Previous by thread:
Re: About MathML?
Next by thread:
Re: Attribute : Listable