Re: About MathML?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20460] Re: About MathML?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:36 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1) the Amaya browser supports MathML rendering.
There are several addons like IBM's TeXExplorer and WebEq
for other browsers like netscape/ ie ...
2) There is a Mathematica server edition. In general your license
agreement does not allow to make a Mathematica available on www.
It is not very clever to do this because Matheamtica has no sand box
like Java. You can imagine what DeleteFile can do with your server
Hope that helps
nazir baaklini wrote:
> MathML (supported by Mathematica 4) is supposed to be able to display web
> pages containing mathematical expressions and equations...
> Two questions:
> 1) Would it be possible for usual internet browsers to view such
> mathematical documents?
> 2) Is it possible to create interactive computational pages which allow to
> enter mathematical expressions and obtain results online... Does that
> require a special server?
Prev by Date:
Re: Basic Laplace Transforms
Next by Date:
Re: Partitioning lists
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Attribute : Listable