- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20434] About MathML?
- From: "nazir baaklini" <nsbaaklini at intracom.net.lb>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:14 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
MathML (supported by Mathematica 4) is supposed to be able to display web pages containing mathematical expressions and equations... Two questions: 1) Would it be possible for usual internet browsers to view such mathematical documents? 2) Is it possible to create interactive computational pages which allow to enter mathematical expressions and obtain results online... Does that require a special server?