rotation matrix to Yaw-Pitch-Roll angles
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20438] rotation matrix to Yaw-Pitch-Roll angles
- From: gochen at netvision.net.il (Gil C.)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:17 -0400
- Organization: NetVision Israel
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I know this question was asked before, but I could not find an
Having the definition of an object's orientation in space (world XYZ
coordinate system), how do I represent its orientation as
Yaw-Pitch-Roll angles ?
I am looking for the formulas.
The rotation matrix is:
3 elements describing the cosine of the angle between X axis, Y axis
and Z axis of the object and the X of the "world" coordinate system.
next 3 elements are for the object's Y axis.
Last 3 are for Z axis.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
service pack for Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Re: Partitioning lists
Next by thread:
Re: rotation matrix to Yaw-Pitch-Roll angles