service pack for Mathematica?

Hi,

Are there anything like patchs or servie packs for Mathematica 4? I
always install these stuffs for other software like Stata, WordPerfect,
etc. because I want my software to be up-to-date, and I want to
eliminate any bugs or potential bugs. But I can not find such kind of
patchs or updates from the company site. Any ideas?

Shige Song
Department of Sociology, UCLA