Re: 3.0 Front End and 4.0 Kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20429] Re: 3.0 Front End and 4.0 Kernel
- From: Nicolas.Rudaz at epfl.ch (Nicolas Rudaz)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:11 -0400
- Organization: EPFL
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7tupcl$eii at smc.vnet.net>, marcelor at ACS1.BU.EDU ( Marcelo
Rodrigues ) wrote:
>To be precise, I'd like to know if it any one has any experience
>running a 3.0 Front End with a 4.0 Kernel -- if at all possible.
I have been running for some time a 2.2.2 front end with a 4.0
kernel on MacOS. The setup is pretty simple, and everything works
fine if you don't have to work with text, because the character
encoding has changed with version 3.0.
Prev by Date:
Want to plot list with modified x-axis.
Next by Date:
A simple question? Please help
Previous by thread:
3.0 Front End and 4.0 Kernel
Next by thread:
Complex integral from real integrand