A simple question? Please help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20435] A simple question? Please help
- From: "Don Metcalf" <dmetcalf at fishinternet.com.au>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:15 -0400
- Organization: Customer of Connect.com.au Pty. Ltd.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm having trouble getting Mathematica 3.0 to perform even the most basic
Laplace and Fourier transforms. I have copied examples directly from the
help files and it still won't evaluate the output described in the notes!
The following is taken directly from the book
"This evaluates a Laplace transform.
LaplaceTransform[Sin[t], t, s]"
and the output should be 1/[1+s^2]
yet I just get the input returned. Am I doing something really obviously
wrong? This has been bugging me.
pdm03 at uow.edu.au
PS Please email the above address to let me know of a reply if you can help
Prev by Date:
Re: 3.0 Front End and 4.0 Kernel
Next by Date:
Re: New user question
Previous by thread:
Re: Want to plot list with modified x-axis.
Next by thread:
Re: A simple question? Please help